Open Ports For Gaming!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

ToshibaGuy

Which Ports Do i Open so I won't have lag playing games. B/C I dl stuff while playing games, but i heard that if I open the right ports, it wont lag when I play games. So which ports do i have to open, be as specific as possible. I already know how to open up the router menu from the Explorer, but I need to know what to do after.

And this thread should be a sticky, to those who wants to have a smooth connetion while playing games ;)

i may be wrong but opening ports while you are playing games will not help your ping or lagging. it will only increase your vulnerability to be hacked. not downloading stuff while you game will better lag by to ways, first it frees up bandwidth (modem speed), 2nd it frees up processor.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online