1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Open Source Software

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by anilsharr, Nov 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. anilsharr

anilsharr Thread Starter

Hi All,

I am looking out for an open source software called "Appointment Scheduling" which I can integrate with my web site. This software must enable outside users(clients) to create an appointment with the worker of my web site (employees).

This open source software should help customer to find the available worker (employee) with their dates n times. When such query is fired from the open source software, i shall enable my web site to provide the data. This data will be used by the interface to schedule a meeting/activity/event etc.

My web site supports a worker to create appointment with a customer but we don't have such facility where customer can create an appointment with the employee. Hence, if I use any open source software then that would save my time and efforts in implementing such a big module.

Once the meeting is created, customer shall get the notification to his email id and an acknowledgment to the worker (in my web site).

does anybody have any idea where i can find such softwares?

Regards,
    Anil:(

2. Firebreather

Firebreather

Please don't double post.
    You already have a thread.

3. anilsharr

anilsharr Thread Starter

ok, but give me something, i need help to find any open source software which i can integrate with my application.....it is only for appointment scheduling purpose. please............................................

4. valis

valis Moderator

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1025084

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice