OpenExpert

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hewee

OpenExpert is a great free program to have, that I just installed.

http://www.baxbex.com/products.html

OpenExpert - Open With submenu for explorer's menu OpenExpert
... Ever had the problem that you frequently use a file type with more than one application, while you can only associate one application with that file type?

OpenExpert enables you to specify any number of suitable applications for each file type. In this way, when you open a file, instead of being restricted to using a single pre-determined application, you can easily choose among a list of suitable applications.

Easily open your graphic files in your favorite paint programs or view your HTML files in either Netscape or Internet Explorer, just with a few mouse clicks. You can even add different versions of the same program to the OpenExpert menu.

They have other software there also and I have not yet tried but think FolderBox would be great. It is free but the have a FolderBox Pro that is not free.
Got to say I love this and how it works. You only see in the open with list what you added to the list for the file type you added.
Like in the screen shot you see at the site shows on what they added for .html files.
If you have image files then you would add it to the right click open with and your see only what you added for that file type.

This program gets 10 plus on my list. (y)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online