Opening an eml file ext in wlm

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

papat

Cannot open an eml file ext in wlm. Wlm is my default mail. Thanks Keith

papat

"file does not have a program associated with it".Tried to assoc., adobe, int exp, with no luck

right click on it and select "open with", then select Wlm as the default program.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
If Windows mail has NOT been installed and the user is using a internet version, then there will be no entry for Windows Live Mail as the default.

papat

when i double click on it, it goes to 'open' than clicking open brings me back to the 'assoc. program' issue. saving the file to a folder in explorer and clicking on 'open with', then selecting wlm, does nothing.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online