1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Opening files

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by GrannyRosey, Apr 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrannyRosey

GrannyRosey Thread Starter

I just had my computer repaired and I had some files that I had just opened and printed before and now I can't open it. It says it is an htm file. I don't know what I had before that I don't have now and I don't want to start downloading things I'm not sure of. Can you please tell me what I need that is safe . The file is actually alphabet flash cards.

2. renegade600

renegade600

your file association settings may be messed up from the repair. you can print htm files using any word process or browser that you have installed.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1147258

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice