opening link in bigger window

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AlMujtahid

Is there a way to set IE to open links that automatically open in a new window in a fully maximized window. Example when using yahoo, if I click on a link in an e-mail, it open in a window the size of a small notecard. Can I just set it so the window opning will be already maximized?

Hi AlMujtahid ,

If you maximize it, then minimize it to the taskbar (-) then then click it from the taskbar to open it again. Then close (x) it, the next time you open it, it should be maximised. That's going from memory, but I do know that it's a quirk of MS.

If that doesn't do it, have a play but it goes something like that.

Sorry it's rushed, but I'm just on my way out.

Cheers

Liam

AlMujtahid

those specific steps did not work. I will try and finangle. so there is no setting in windows or IE itself?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online