1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Opening'programs and features pc goes eratic

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by DJTEEL, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. DJTEEL

DJTEEL Thread Starter

every time I open my "programs and features" folder to check my installed programs or to uninstall a program,the entire time that the folder is loading info,my cursor jumps and moves all over the place on it's own while everything else freezes.the few times I've been able to manouvre and unfreeze the pc while this is going on,everything acts crazy 'graphics' wise//if I wait forever(about 4 to 5 minutes)and let the features and programs" folder load everything ,then things become stable.but I know this is not a normal way for the pc to behave.i've been on then internet since 1997 and had 6 computers since then but this has never happened to me.i've run malware tests and virus tests with superantispyware,malwarebytes and avast so now i'm wondering if I'm having a corrupt file problem.i'm wondering if this is one of those common problems that goes along with an emachines. any help is definitely appreciated.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1091356

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice