Opera 9.50 (kestrel) alpha 1 released

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.
Thanks for the info!

This is obviously not for 'novices' like me that don't have a test machine or a virtual setup, but I shall be watching developments with great interest and looking forward to the 'final' version.

Shadow2531

Despite it being an alpha and some people having problems, it works great for me (mail, feeds, plugins, everything).

It doesn't eat any of my mail or anything like that. Of course, it's still safer to install this one separately and or backup things first.

Shadow2531

BTW, for these forums, (only forums I see the problem on), if you log in or log out and the login form is not updated to show whether you're logged in or out, in Opera, goto opera:config#docs%20modification and change the value to 2.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online