Solved Opera beta

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WhoseLineFan

Ever since a few months ago, the browser has been nothing but buggy and slow. Streaming music has been trouble since the latest update to the browser very recently and I have been getting nothing but errors, pauses, starting and stopping. Is there another browser that I can use instead of this?

Products go from alpha, beta and then to production. In the first 2 stages, it undergoes testing, and sometimes, public beta testing. Then when most bugs are fixed, they are released as production/final/stable. A public beta is intended for participants to test and report bugs, because they cannot make enough different real life platforms to foresee and test for problems with the product.

WhoseLineFan

Products go from alpha, beta and then to production. In the first 2 stages, it undergoes testing, and sometimes, public beta testing. Then when most bugs are fixed, they are released as production/final/stable. A public beta is intended for participants to test and report bugs, because they cannot make enough different real life platforms to foresee and test for problems with the product.
Oops. I meant to ask if the Opera beta browser wasn't trusted.

Triple6

First Name
Rob
Beta means testing version, not fully ready, possible bugs, glitches, etc.

I chose not to use beta because it could contain many bugs, and I don't have time to report everything I see to the developers.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
There is be a Export/Import method.

The following is from a Google.
To export data from Opera, follow these steps:
  1. Go to Settings > Import and export File > Import and export.
  2. Choose the file name, change the location if you want to find it easily, and click "Save".
  3. Import the data file according to the instructions of your other browser.
Import/export data - Opera Help
help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/importexport.html

WhoseLineFan

There is be a Export/Import method.

The following is from a Google.
To export data from Opera, follow these steps:
  1. Go to Settings > Import and export File > Import and export.
  2. Choose the file name, change the location if you want to find it easily, and click "Save".
  3. Import the data file according to the instructions of your other browser.
Import/export data - Opera Help
help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/importexport.html
Thank you.

WhoseLineFan

So it looks like Opera beta stopped working on February 19 because now it doesn't work at all anymore. I tried uninstalling it, but that obviously didn't work. Now My Folders is gone when I attempt to open it, and nothing is even on Bookmarks Bar. All the browser just does is freeze and doesn't respond.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online