1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Opera Browser

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by RockXP, Feb 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RockXP

RockXP Thread Starter

I just downloaded Opera browser. I like it so far however I noticed you cannot have 2 or more windows open as in IE on the taskbar. I know you can open multiple browser sessions within Opera. Is there a setting that I need to tweak so I can have multiple window like IE.

2. Augie65

Augie65

Middle click with your mouse and this opens another window in a tab in the background. Look at the top for the different tabs instead of the taskbar. You can also right click on link and select "open in background page" or with Ctrl+Shift keys pressed, mouse click link. The best feature is the mouse gestures. This feature is activated by pressing, and holding, your secondary mouse button (right by default, unless your computer is set up for a left-handed person) and moving the mouse pointer in a particular direction or pattern.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/441557

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice