1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

opera browser

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by lbt1, Nov 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. lbt1

lbt1 Thread Starter

hello all,i am currently using firefox,not to crazy about it.whats the pulse on opera?

2. sultan_emerr

sultan_emerr Banned

Thump, thump, thump.

3. lbt1

lbt1 Thread Starter

well what do you think of it?

4. TOGG

TOGG

I've been using it for some time now and like it very much (I was so impressed I paid to register my copy and get rid of the advert, before it was made available for nothing).

I am using it more or less as it came 'out of the box' but it's supposed to be very customisable according to this Wiki (written by fans of course); http://operawiki.info/Opera/ I'm just happy not to have to fiddle about with extensions, although I do have a copy of Firefox for backup.

I never have anything to do with IE because I'm still using '98.

5. ferrija1

ferrija1

I like Opera because it has some nice glow/fade effects and it is not that large of a browser. Otherwise I don't like it. It takes some getting used to and some things don't work right. If you click on a users name (here at TSG) , it usually is small then gets larger, in Opera, it is instantly large.

6. smbd

smbd

For a long time I've used Opera but recently understood that Mozilla has at least the same number of features and works faster, Opera frequently displays pages in wrong way, so I decided to surf internet with Mozilla.

7. ferrija1

ferrija1

(y) :)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/520615

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice