1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

operating system

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by ristoboy49, Mar 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ristoboy49

ristoboy49 Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 32 bit
    Processor: AMD A8-4500M APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics, x64 Family 21 Model 16 Stepping 1
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 3058 Mb
    Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7640G, 512 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 695392 MB, Free - 639616 MB; D: Total - 19707 MB, Free - 1552 MB; E: Total - 98 MB, Free - 82 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 1833
    Antivirus: Norton Security Suite, Updated and EnabledHP Pavilion dv6-7000, dv7-6000, and dv7-7000 Entertainment Notebook Problem ( PCs - Beats Audio Fluctuates Automatically
    HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does not Start (Windows 7, Vista, XP)
    HP PCs - Creating Recovery Discs or Saving a Recovery Image to a USB Flash Drive (Windows 7) I dont have starter disk, does this all mean i need to purchase another window?

2. CleaverX

CleaverX

No, but you can probably buy the recovery media from HP. However most HP systems have a built in recovery partition, you should be able to access it using a hotkey during boot I believe it is F11:
    http://h20566.www2.hp.com/hpsc/doc/...docId=emr_na-c03489643&docLocale=en_US#N10078
    read the part about recovery when Windows does not start correctly.

Be ready to have an external storage device handy to backup your files.

3. ristoboy49

ristoboy49 Thread Starter

there lies another issue when i activate backup it starts then stop after it gets to 25% and then screen reads Backup to Dvd RW (F:} Error Code 0X8007005 and does not allow me to backup

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1144765

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice