Solved OptiFine problems

zipzapzop

I am not a really tech savvy person so this is pretty dumb. I have been trying to download OptiFine for Minecraft for the past several hours but no matter what I seem to do it just keep saving as a Mozilla Firefox JAR file and I pretty sure I've tried everything. Mozilla is not my default browser but I do have important data on it that would take far too long to transfer so I can't delete Mozilla off my computer. I tried to download java but it still just goes straight to Mozilla when I try to download the file. I've tried to restart preferences but alas nothing seems to be working. Is there some simple way to get my file to stop going straight to Mozilla and it not is there a way to work around the Mozilla file and still make it work. Any answers appreciated.

Couriant

James
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
its not a mozilla file. It's a java file.

zipzapzop

its not a mozilla file. It's a java file.
Yeah that's my problem it's not saving as a java file but as a Mozilla file that goes to nowhere and makes it so that I can't use it. Like it saves on my computer but after that its just a little link to Mozilla
broken ********.PNGmore broken bs.PNG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online