optimizer?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

AnOldFart

Aftre running 'pcpitstop Optimizer' they find I have 72 registry errors, and 2 registry keys can be adjusted to improve performance.

also says make 11 changes to 'optimize' internet performance

any ways i can make these changes without buying their program?

thank you

blues_harp28

Hi..Many programs claim to optimize your system and find things to optimize!! only if you pay for them. (many programs are worth paying for)
Pcpitstop..programs and online scanning etc work well..
Unless you know what changes will be made..and know how to change the settings..then no..
I have used optimizers..but found they made little difference to systems performance..
Others may have different thoughts..

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
What 11 changes does it say can be done to "optimize" your computer?

The PCPitStop site is a good one for running a scan, but it's not 100% accurate, and I personally question some of the things that it advises a user to do.

As far as buying the optimizer program, don't waste your money. There are several free programs out there that can do the same job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online