oracle java programming course

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

scorpinuk

Has anyone done the oracle java programming course from home learning college?

Hi, I am a JAVA student... Rather than participating to their online course, you can easily find good programming classes near to your place, and I guess that's worth. Apart from that, you can learn simply by using oracle tutorials and books written by good authors.. For an example, "Head First JAVA".. And there are number of web sites offering free tutorials, and number of JAVA communities..

scorpinuk

The only reason i wanna do the course is because i dont have good degees, so wanted to do the course to learn more and to have a good degee. How long have you been learning?

I am doing Software Engineering Bsc. Higher diploma is from India(2 years), and the degree is from UK(1 year). It is a 3 year degree. So, I am at the end of the higher diploma. For JAVA, I am learning it from 1 year back. But I managed to grow my skills very faster and do advanced things because of my own researches.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online