Ordering Business Cards Online...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

quantass

I'm Canadian and am considering ordering business cards online from VistaPrint.ca. They're kind enough to offer a free 250 cards with no customization. There aren't many card templates on the site but you cant beat that offer. Anyone who has used such services can you tell me how the quality on the business cards are? Did the cards take long to arrive in the mail?

My daughter got some of them a few years ago, not sure if that was the place, but it was a "free offer". I think maybe you have to pay for shipping?

I know this isn't much help, but as far as I know they were okay and she got them.

Maybe if it's not too much (free- with shipping) you could try it and report back so if anyone else wants to know?

I've seen the ad for the free 250 cards, but don't (yet) have any kind of business to get them for.

Again, not a big help, but a response :)

~ Carrie

I did use this type fo service for my brother-in-law. It was 250 cards for free, and you had to pay shipping. even though it was a Uk site, they were really just a reseller for a company in the States, so it took a long time to get them to us, but they did arrive, and quality was fine, better than you would think for a "Free" service.

As a matter of fact, it was a reseller for vistaprint.com, so I don't think you have any worries.

I too have a business in Canada and ordered my cards from Vista Print (they didnt have the .ca site at the time) I sent my check and order form by express post. As soon as your money is received they immediately print your order. I paid for 3 week delivery I think it was $13 Cdn? and got them within that time limit. True theres not that many free designs but it depends on your business and I found one that suited my business just fine. You can preview your card before submitting. Shipping is where they make their money and you can't get much better than their price. Going to a place and getting them fill color would cost a hundred AT LEAST

My order arrived within 5 days , so alot sooner than I thought........The cards were excellent.........I was able to order 250 twice for free & just the shipping......Can't be beaten !

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts