Organization

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mskaren

I have a Lenovo, Windows and an Ipad.
I am in desperate need of organization. in these computers

I also need to figure out the difference between
Microsoft forms
LMS
sharepoint/and why is it the same as emi?
why can't I find ANYTHING easily?

I am at the end of the hardest school year of my teaching life and I am still struggling with technology. Do I HAVE to spend hours and hours "playing" with this dumb machine in order for it to do what I need it to do?

Wikipedia: Microsoft Forms

Wikipedia: LMS (Learning Management System)

Wikipedia: Sharepoint

Wikipedia: EMI (Electromagnetic Interference)

PCs, such as the Lenovo run on the Windows OS (Operating System). The Apple IPAD runs on the iPadOS. And, the two of these work very differently and not interchangeable. Some of the negatives of the iPad, IMHO of course, are it uses the same closed-ecosystem limitations as iOS, it uses arcane gestures/interactions and working with multiple app windows is awkward and inflexible.

plodr

Liz
To compound the problem (I'm a retired math(s) teacher), our school district gave students Chromebooks because all learning was virtual from March 2020 through March or April 2021. The ChromeOS is a third operating system! So teachers still teaching how to figure out how to operate a Chromebook with no in-service training.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online