OS Boot Failure

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Kirkman10242015

So I bought a new Motherboard, Cpu, Ram, and Psu. Without thinking I immediately pulled everything from my case and reinstalled all my new components. Now windows wont boot, I have a disc and a usb drive with Windows 10 ready to go, but every time I go through BIOs and try and boot either one of them I get a message that reads "Restart and Select your boot device or Insert Boot Media in selected boot device and press any key, I've done this with and without them plugged in. I've tried every forum, YouTube video, anything I can to figure out how to clean install this from where I'm currently at. Nothing's working and I need major help asap cause right now I have a really expensive brick.

Triple6

Rob
How did you create the Windows 10 USB stick? Do you have a Windows 7 or 10 license key to use for the Windows 10 installation?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online