Ostoto Hotspot not working after installing nvidea drivers.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

izombie

Ostoto Hotspot was working fine when i installed windows 10 earlier and it was working on windows 7. After installing drivers for my HP laptop (15-ab204Tx), ostoto was still working, but as soon as i installed NVIDIA Graphics Driver - Skylake, i ran into the problem of hotspot no longer working and it gave me an error "Please restart your computer and turn on security software and retry" "If the above method does not work, please update the portable wifi driver".
I need this hotspot since my iphone has trouble getting my home network and thus i connect it through my laptop.
I have nvidea Geforce 940m graphic driver.
Any help is appreciated
https://support.hp.com/us-en/driver...b200-notebook-pc-series/8499306/model/8818851

downloaded drivers from there^

Triple6

Rob
Retired Moderator
Have you tried System Restore and put it back to a date before you started updating drivers?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.