Other operating system

darleneheck

I have and HP notebok when you turn on the computer you get a picture, internet sign with an xon it and a little square where the password is. Sometimes a push the magnifier key and you can her the person talk but then that also disappers When I enter into the information of the computer, when I can, they say the bios is not working. Sometimes Iget the prepare for get fixed and the compute is check on the files and put the protection in they say the computer is off line. The error code is1ox8007207. How do I get my screen to unlock or get the internet back.

DARLENE

lochlomonder

Colin
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Welcome to the forum, @darleneheck.

Do you know which operating system is installed on the notebook? If I'm reading your post correctly, you can get it to boot to the login screen, but there doesn't appear to be any Internet connectivity available?

When it says the BIOS is not working, does this happen just shortly after you turn it on? I'm guessing it will do this sometimes but not always? Can you double-check that error code as well, please? That doesn't seem to be correct.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts