1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

OuickBooks Pro 2007 won't start up

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by aem911, Jul 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aem911

aem911 Thread Starter

I had to reformat my hard drive and reload Xp Pro. When I re-installed QBPro 2007 It said successfully installed but, no matter what it will not re-start, no error codes etc. I have logged on as the administrator and did and checked everything there website said to try. QBooks web site final answer is that "they know they have a problem and their working on it" Meanwhile I can't run the program. I have installed it on several other computers in our office and have had no problems. If anyone has had a similar problem, please ?????

2. mf-tech

mf-tech

By chance are you running an Norton Security Suite products? If so, there is a patch on the Quickbooks website. I had to dig pretty deep to find it when I had the same problem, so here is the link for the patch:

http://support.quickbooks.intuit.com/archive/index/ndxw_16_updates.html (this patch is for version 2007 pro.

Look for the qbwebpatch download link, the file is quite big: 145 MB. It solved the non-opening program issue. Even if you are not running any Norton products, try the patch, it is obvious that they recognized they had an issue by releasing the patch. Hope this helps solve your issue.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/594440

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice