Oulook Office XP Pro - Outbox

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

shorkey666

A problem has just started to happen on my Outlook account. Messages stay in my outbox but have actually been sent. I tried the repair software, scanpst.exe, I downloaded and installed SP3, I deleted the messages from the outbox and from the deleted folder and then sent a new message and the same thing happens. It gets sent but still shows up in my outbox. Help! This is driving me nuts.

Thanks

Colin

Is your mail account a POP mail account or are you on and Exchange server or other email program like Hotmail.

shorkey666

Rockn,

It is a pop account that has been working flawlessly for over one year. I did notice that stuff that is truly in my outbox is identified with a different font than the "ghost" stuff. I 'spose I could use that as a way of verifying if something has been sent but that doesn't really solve the problem.

CT

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online