1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Oultook 2003 with Word 2003 as email editor

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by StumpedTechy, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy Thread Starter

Okay I have 2 issues that I can't figure out if there is a way to get word to act the way I want.

When not using word as an email editor and you compose an email but do not send the email. Then you perform a file/print this printout prints the person the email is from, the To and CC and the subject and the body of the email.

When you turn on Word 2003 as the editor you only print the body of the email with no subject and no To and CC.

When not using word as an email editor and you add contacts the interface shows the To people from the contacts list as Firstname Lastname; Firstname Lastname and so on.

When you turn on word as the email editor you get Firstname Lastname <email>; Firstname Lastname <email>

Is there any way to run with Word 2003 as the email editor but have these 2 functions work the way outlook operates without it being the editor?

Basically I have a woman who loves using words advanced clipart and other functions but has to have these 2 settings to be enabled (the non email address showing just the contact name and the format of the whole email being printed not just the body)

2. StumpedTechy

shameless bump still not solved.

3. StumpedTechy

another shameless bump.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/502779