1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Ouotlook 2003 Task Lists and emails

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by davidrichards27, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidrichards27

davidrichards27 Thread Starter

Dear All

Please forgive me if this has been asked before, but after looking I can't find an answer anywhere!

I am running Outlook 2003 (no choice, installed on work laptop) and have the following issue I cannot find out how to resolve.

I run a task list for call backs and other tasks, but also flag emails for follow-up, does anyone know if it is possible to have these follow-up emails added to my task list to have all outstanding items in just one place?

Many thanks in advance

David

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1089446

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice