1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

"out of disk space" error

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Bergie, Feb 22, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bergie

Bergie Thread Starter

One of my users was working in Corel Word Perfect 9.0 and experience an "out of disk space" error when she tried to save her work (just a small document). She was working over our TCP/IP network using Win2000 terminal server and saving to a Linux file server. I was at the server so I was able to save the file with a different name but I can't figure why she would get that error as there is plenty of space on the Linux server. Has anyone ever seen this before? Thanks [​IMG]

2. Bryan

Bryan

First Name:
    Bryan
    Just a wild guess but is there possibly a setting somewhere that may limit the amount of storage space a user can use, on a user by user basis? If so, you may just need to increase the setting for that user.

3. Bergie

Bergie Thread Starter

Nah-I wish that was it! I think maybe
    Bill Gates has a thing against using a $10.00 piece of non-Microsoft software on his servers. They have so many funky errors with Corel on Win2000 terminal server that I am beginning to think they should have stayed with all Microsoft products! Thank you tho [​IMG]

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/38832

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice