out of focus pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DaveyJones

I just got a new Dell and everything worked fine but now all my pictures at any site are sort of fuzzy or out of focus,maybe i did something but what???

DaveyJones said:
I just got a new Dell and everything worked fine but now all my pictures at any site are sort of fuzzy or out of focus,maybe i did something but what???
I got exacly the same problem see: poor image quality on pc running xp
let me know if u fix it cheers Kev

If your using a dialup accelerator, try adjusting the settings to decrease the acceleration and your images should improve.

DaveyJones

OK...Im not that bright.....but where is this dialup accelerator? then what?

Some ISPs (Earthlink, NetZero) offer web acceleration. I myself use one called Proxyconn. If your not sure, call your ISP. I'm sure they can help.

DaveyJones

mike5532g said:
Some ISPs (Earthlink, NetZero) offer web acceleration. I myself use one called Proxyconn. If your not sure, call your ISP. I'm sure they can help.

Mike< Netzero??? I have Juno..same company isnt it?
Ill give them a call...

DaveyJones

mike5532g said:
Mike, Thanks a lot...that exactly what it was Juno accelerator (speedband)

DaveyJones

k.oaten said:
I got exacly the same problem see: poor image quality on pc running xp
let me know if u fix it cheers Kev
Do what Mike suggested,mine is all set good now.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online