outdoor wifi repeater?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

scott0999

does anyone make a wifi repeater that has a "remote antenna"?

im wanting to extend my wifi signal so I can have internet in my garage. right now I can get a signal if the door is open, but its a metal building so if I shut the door theres no signal. not to mention the signal isnt that great when its there anyways.

I would like to have the repeater itself in the garage, and have the pickup antenna for it right outside of the building if possible?

can this be done? thanks

scott0999

ok great. that way the computer in the garage isnt sending/receiving wirelessly through the metal wall to the antenna right outside it lol. dont really need to move it around inside the garage so sounds like a plan

thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online