Outerinfo

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

x_Tang

Recently (as in just today) my fiance's computer has been having ads pop up.
It's rather annoying.
Most of them say "by Outerinfo". I've ran Ad-Aware SE 3 times so far, each time it finds things and I take them off. Yet, the pop-ups keep coming.

What's more annoying...is that when the outerinfo pop-ups come up...it causes one or two more pop-ups to show up.

Help me get rid of this please? ;;

PS: I've also seen a few pop-ups come up that say "by internet speed monitor".

EDIT: I know I should run Hijack this and post a log...but it's be forever since I downloaded it and used it. So I need a link to download it and then I need to be reminded on what to do. x.o;

x_Tang

Just figured I'd bump this up since it's probably on the third page by now and with no help.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online