outin.exe-entry point not found

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

peter20166

Hi everyone,

I have a dual core e2140 with 1gb ram,I have just install the OS of XP pro sp2,after all the installation it goes to the windows desktop and the remark of :"outin.exe - entry point not found,The procedure entry point ShutdownBlockReasonDestroy could not be located in the dynamic link library User32.DLL"

I have tried using registry seeker to clean the registry but still the same remark comes out.

I turn on the PC then shut off but when on to the desktop again the remark appears.

Hope someone can help me. Thank you very much.

What is "outin.exe" > Search For it > Where is it Located ... To what it Belongs ??

Start > Run > msconfig > Startup Tab > uncheck anything related to "outin.exe"

peter20166

Thanks for the reply but after uncheck the outin box,I restart the system and the startup is in selective mode and the system request that I go back to Normal mode,so I check back Normal mode and the outin box is check againand the remark comes out again.
So this method cannot work unless I remain at selective mode at the Msconfig startup tab.

PLease help to advise is there any other way.

Thank you very much.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online