1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlet epress 6

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by mercurj, Nov 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. mercurj

mercurj Thread Starter

open my outlet express 6 mail , opens ok but when i exit , it says it is still opening 9 of 27 messages, never opens them , when I close my mail and try to open mail again , it won't open unless I log off first. When I log off, it opens my mail but I have to repeat this cycle every time I read my mail

2. xgerryx

xgerryx

Are you on a dialup connection. It could be a big email taking a long time to download. Do you know how to log on to your webmail an delete problem emails.

3. bearone2

bearone2 Banned

it's "outlook express"

4. mercurj

mercurj Thread Starter

Yes, can delete email, went to thread that said to go to c/doc @ settings/local set/application,id's,microsoft, outlet, @ deleted all, still have same problem

5. xgerryx

xgerryx

No, that will not fix it. That will have deleted mail you have already recieved.

You need to log on to your ISP (internet service provider) webmail and delete from there.
    Do you know how to do that ?

6. mercurj

mercurj Thread Starter

Went to my web mail and logged in, haven't been in it in a couple of years, deleted everything and now my outlet express seems to be working fine. Thanks to everyone for their time, help and trouble. Mike

7. xgerryx

xgerryx

Cool, pleased to here you got it fixed.
    You would have only needed to delete the offending email more than likely one with an attachment with a huge file size.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/651201

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice