1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2000 Appointments Prob

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by buckb, Jan 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckb

buckb Thread Starter

I seem to be having some Outlook 2000 calendar appointment problems. We run a microsoft business server, and I think that might be causing the problem, but i'm not sure. Here is what happens:
    Whenever somebody posts and appointment on their personal calendar on outlook, the appointment stays there for only about 2 days before it dissapears. I thought it might be an archive problem, but I have deactivated the auto archive on all the computers in the office.
    Thanks

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Ok. The only thing I could think of since I saw this post the first time....

are these people synching with handhelds or anything?

The behavior sounds whacky.

It's not really appropriate to "broadcast" your email address on the web. Ever hear of a "webcrawler"? That's what they do. Find strings like [email protected]...

Jest like yours. :D

And this board automatically emails you a notification when you get a response. As you will very shortly see after I hit Submit reply.

:)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114271

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice