1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

outlook 2000 contacts consolidating info

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by videojc, Nov 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. videojc

videojc Thread Starter

Hi all, I hope you can help me. I have multiple contacts with the same names and different info in my outlook 2000 contacts folder. Some contacts have only email addresses, or different phone numbers, or home or business addresses etc. I want to consolidate all the info from all the contacts with the same name into one contact. Kind of like when you add a contact that already exists and outlook tells you the contact already exists and do you want to update info from this contact to the existing one. How??? do I do this??? Thanks in advance.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/294250

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice