1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2000 Contacts

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dwinst, Jan 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwinst

dwinst Thread Starter

The Admin Assistant opens her Supervisor's Contacts from her PC via "File", "Open", "Other User's Folder".

She creates a contact for her Supervisor (EVP). When she creates the contact, he gets it automatically marked as private. Because of that, she can't see it from her PC. I don't want her to see contacts he has marked as private. So I don't want to change the properties to allow her to do so.

I don't understand why her created contacts for him are automatically being checked as private. She said this just started a month ago and that neither have made changes to the program.

Does anyone know what is happening and why?
    How can I fix this so that when she creates a contact, it does not automatically mark it as private when it comes to him?

Software Info:
    Local PCs OS = Windows 98SE; Local PCs = MS Office 2000 SR1
    Server OS = MS Windows NT 4.0; Server = MS Exchange 5.5

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/112337

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice