Outlook 2000 Contacts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

dwinst

The Admin Assistant opens her Supervisor's Contacts from her PC via "File", "Open", "Other User's Folder".

She creates a contact for her Supervisor (EVP). When she creates the contact, he gets it automatically marked as private. Because of that, she can't see it from her PC. I don't want her to see contacts he has marked as private. So I don't want to change the properties to allow her to do so.

I don't understand why her created contacts for him are automatically being checked as private. She said this just started a month ago and that neither have made changes to the program.

Does anyone know what is happening and why?
How can I fix this so that when she creates a contact, it does not automatically mark it as private when it comes to him?

Software Info:
Local PCs OS = Windows 98SE; Local PCs = MS Office 2000 SR1
Server OS = MS Windows NT 4.0; Server = MS Exchange 5.5

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online