Outlook 2000 does not show new mail

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Red_94Formul

Im am using Exchange 5.5 with Outlook 2000 in a small company. A few users cannot see their new email unless the click on a emailor click refresh. The whole company is using Win98 and same computer build. Since it is only happing to a few users it must be client related...right?

One thing that fixes this is deleting thier profile and recreating it. but I would really like to know what is causing my users to not see their new email.

Your post was not specific enough, but if deleting and then remaking their accounts works go for it. I can't help you any further because your problem could be caused by a number of things.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online