Outlook 2000 doesn't start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MrGPV

This morning, I had to uninstall and reinstall Outlook 2000. (SP1-2-3 installed)

Now, Outlook doesn't want to open. When trying to start, a dialog box appears asking me whether I should open or create a new pst file. Unfortunately, none of the two options works. It even tells me that a dll file is probably missing but it doesn't say whiwh one.

Does anyone have a clue ?

---

I may have another solution but I'm not sure it is a good one.

Wen I bought my HP PDA, I had a CD enclosed with Outlook 2002, but I don't know if it's a trial version or not. In the other hand, when I had uninstalled Outlook 2000, I tried installing the 2002 but I was unable. My computer told me I still had the other one installed !!! It's not true. I don't understand anything.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online