1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2000 Email problem to specific internal email address

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Will Dodge, Jan 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will Dodge

Will Dodge Thread Starter

When trying to email to a specific internal email account, my email leaves my system and
    does not arrive at the destination account. The destination account also happens to be the "administrator" and the email does get to the administrator email account. Any ideas?

2. Anne Troy

Anne Troy

First Name:
    Anne
    Will: No offense, but your post sounds like you're saying you're sending it from one account to another, but it's not being received at the other account, which is the administrator---but the administrator receives it?

Could you please re-state your question?

------------------
    ~dreamboat~
    Brainbench MVP for Microsoft Word
    Brainbench

3. Will Dodge

Will Dodge Thread Starter

The person that I am sending my emial to happens to be our email system administrator. He receives the email in the administrator account but not his personal account that I am sending to. I hope this makes my problem more clear. Thanks for the help! <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dreamboat:
    Will: No offense, but your post sounds like you're saying you're sending it from one account to another, but it's not being received at the other account, which is the administrator---but the administrator receives it?

Could you please re-state your question?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/38369

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice