1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2000 Freeze Logo

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by GeneMoore, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeneMoore

GeneMoore Thread Starter

Outlook was fine til today. Now, when I click desktop icon, the opening box for Microsoft Outlook 2000 appears, then freezes. The program does not load. I have to Ctrl-Alt-Del to undo it.

How do I fix this, or re-load Outlook to get it working. Many thx

Gene

2. Mr_Webmaster

Mr_Webmaster

Try inserting the Office CD-ROM and running the setup, and clicking on the repair option. If that doesn't work, then try re-installing office.

3. Bruce319

Bruce319

Have you checked if taking the long route, going through Start>Programs>Outlook will open Outlook for you without freezing? If it opens without freezing, then consider deleting the old shortcut icon and creating a new one based on the file you just used to open Outlook.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165758

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice