1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2000 HELP PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Sheri-baby, Mar 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Sheri-baby

Sheri-baby Thread Starter

I have been trying to find a way to do this for months!! My husband and I share a computer. We have windows xp home edition. We each have our own email but both are through the same place (so his is [email protected] and mine is [email protected] for example). We want to be able to each log on to the computer into our own windows profile and then from within that, open outlook 2000 and access our own mail ONLY. Does this make sense? I want to be able to log in to windows and open outlook and only see my mail in the inbox and same for him. Is this possible? From what I have read online it isn't but I'm hoping someone out there knows otherwise!!

Thanks very much,
    Sheri

2. Sponsor

3. cybertech

cybertech Moderator

4. Sheri-baby

Sheri-baby Thread Starter

Thanks, I will give that a try.

Sheri

5. AbvAvgUser

AbvAvgUser

What a link cybertech!! Bull's eye :)

6. cybertech

cybertech Moderator

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/216344