1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2000 Problem

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Jes in DC, Feb 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jes in DC

Jes in DC Thread Starter

We have an Exchange Small Business server. One user is having problems with Outlook. He doesn't see new mail in his inbox unless he clicks on one of the other folders and then goes back to the Inbox.

I tried reinstalling Office. That didn't work. I tried downloading service packs for Office. That didn't work.

He just got a new computer and the glitch followed him over to the new computer.

I exported all his emails to .pst files and deleted his user account on the server and created a new one. That didn't work either.

I'm going crazy. I can't figure out why this is happening and nobody else is having this problem. :confused:

2. xjasonedgex

xjasonedgex

It is possible that the settings are applied are held in his .pst file. In options or settings under the mail tab there should be options to determine when new mail is delivered. It may even be called delivery options. Forgive my vague reply, but I can't install anything on my system right now, so I have no outlook to tell you exactly.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/328925

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice