1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2000 saves calendar as webpage, but dates dont match days ???

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by akm, Sep 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. akm

akm Thread Starter

subject error message...
    "The instruction at "0X01161310" referenced memory at "0X01161310".
    The memory could not be "read".
    Click on OK to terminate the program."

when try to save an outlook 2000 calendar as a web page it is saved but not with the full date range selected in the save process.
    at the end of the save process i get the above error message.
    was able to save the main calendar yesterday ok but this is another calendar folder that i wanted to save to another htm file.
    any ideas?
    the ms kb was not too helpful, but it sounded like difficulties may be with xp working with webpub.exe.
    thanks again for all your help.
    akm

2. akm

akm Thread Starter

just a quick note.
    outlook seems to only have the problem saving the calendar to a webpage (htm) file/s when it is trying to overwrite an existing calendar webpage folder/files.
    so the current solution is to make sure i delete the existing webpage calendar folder/files b4 saving the current one.
    guess then i dont have a problem, just an inconvenience.

3. akm

akm Thread Starter

when i save an outlook 2000 calendar as a web page all the 2005 dates (the 2004 dates seem ok) get shifted, so the 30th of may 2005 shows up as a sunday instead of a monday.
    any ideas?

4. cybertech

cybertech Retired Moderator

How's that?

5. akm

akm Thread Starter

thats great, thanks for the update.
    only problem is that there seems to be no answer for the question.
    but thats nothing new, im getting nowhere on any other forums with this question so it sounds like an ms software problem... which could take forever, or never to fix.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/273743

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice