Outlook 2000 Small Business Edition

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

patela

When a user forwards an email with an attachement to an external email address, the message sent stays in the Outbox as well as being in the Sent items. I have been though all the Email Options but there aren't any specific to this type of behaviour. Internal messages forwarded are o.k but just external ones. The messages do get sent though but the user has to manually delete these items from the Outbox.

Have you checked that there aren't any rules set up, moving copies to the Outbox?

Sorry, but I have to run, and can't offer anything better. If noone else has responded by the time I get back Tomorrow, I'll try something else.

patela

Thanks RandyG, this user did have a rule but it was doing something else. What I might do is just delete her roaming profile and setup outlook for her again and that might resolve this.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online