Outlook 2000 suddenly locks up computer

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

MarciaB

One computer in our office, running Windows 98SE, suddenly began locking the computer up when you try to open Outlook 2000. Outlook Express runs fine, but calendar appointments and reminders are located in Outlook and we need these, so must be able to get into Outlook.

I have run scandisk and defragged. We have McAfee antivirus software running. I have also run RegClean to remove unwanted items from the registry. I did a repair/reinstall of the Office 2000 Pro programs, hoping that would help, but haven't found the fix.

I'm hoping that someone out ther is a whole lot smarter than I am and can provide some assistance. Please let me know.

MarciaB

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online