Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlook 2000 Want to specify which e-mail account to use to send

892 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  EAFiedler 
#1 ·
Hi! I have changed computers (from a '98 to an XP) and have set up all my email accounts in Outlook 2000. Don't want to use Outlook Express because it interferes with attachments people send me.

My problem is that it won't let me select which address I am sending from! This creates great confusion for the customers of our three businesses. I have clicked on the Options button as Outlook advises but it keeps telling me that it is out of memory and to close other programs and try again. This even happens when there is nothing else open.

Any clues?

Thanks,

Ronlyn
Victoria, Australia

#3 ·
Thanks Dave, but that's the first thing I tried and how I came to realize I had a problem. It just shows a little square blank space. The Help section suggests using the option function under 'View' in the new message window, but when I do that it just tells me I don't have enough memory or system resoursces and to shut things down and try again. That's fine, except that nothing else is open! All my accounts (email addresses) are receiving fine but I can't send from anything other than the first one on my list.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers,

Ronlyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.