1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2002 and Daylights savings time

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Bad_Mojo_IA, Apr 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Bad_Mojo_IA

Bad_Mojo_IA Thread Starter

I am an IT tech and I have a user in my office that is having trouble with outlooks 2002 on an XP machine. When daylights savings time hit, it jumped all of his appointments up one hour and I'm not sure what to do to get them back other than turn off Daylights savings time (which sets all of his appointments back to the original time). Could anyone give me a hand with this issue I would really apreciate the help. Thanks.

2. Bad_Mojo_IA

And I have all the latest service packs...SP3

3. wausau99

wausau99

Have you checked to make sure that Adjust for Daylight Savings Time is checked in Outlook as well as XP? If XP is set to adjust but Outlook is not, this may cause the 1 hour adjustment.

4. Bad_Mojo_IA

Yes i have....If one is checked it effects the other as well....and vise versa....

5. wausau99

wausau99

Just a thought

6. Bad_Mojo_IA

Thanks for thought though!

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/217371

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice