Outlook 2002 folder list view

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kkent

Hi all,

I have a user that is using Outlook 2002 on Winxp professional. Her "folder list" view is in a descending format. How can I change the "folder list" to sort in ascending view.

Thanks in Advance

Ken

kkent

Hi Sheetal, thank you for the reply. Howerver, the *.pdf did not have the information I was looking for. My question about the folder list was very vague. Please read below.

Here's something that's more of an annoyance rather than a problem. One of our users complained that in her folder list the Public Folders is listed above her Outlook Today (mailbox) folder. Typically, it is the other way around. The problem happens consistently. We already tried having her log on to a new machine, created a new profile, ran the cleanviews option, did clean sweep, looked through the different option settings and searched through the MS Knowledge Base. Could not find a way to make the Outlook Today folder show before Public Folders. We are on Exchange 2000. We also checked the mailbox on the server and found nothing out of the ordinary. On the good side, it doesn't prevent our user from using Outlook. However, she is quite annoyed since according to her it wasn't like that before. Anyone have any idea?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online