1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2002, I am so clueless

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by csmith81, Jan 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csmith81

csmith81 Thread Starter

I have outlook 2002 and really don't have aclue how to set it up with my other email adresses.

I want to set it up with a yahoo, gmail and hotmail account and cannot do any of them.

This is the first part I am stuck on I have no idea what any of these things mean, I thought I was relatively clued up on this stuff but obviously not. I have tried googling to solve this problem with no joy. I also selected the one for hotmail to set up my hotmail account but that didnt work.
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y288/chrissie_pie/sedrfwser.jpg

The next screen that comes up varies depending on what I select in the previous screen, it asks me for things like "server" and "incoming mail server" and again I am clueless.

Thanks in advance for your help.

2. DoubleHelix

DoubleHelix Banned

Unless you have paid-for premium accounts with Hotmail and Yahoo! (not the free ones), you can't use those accounts with Outlook. As for Gmail, the instructions on the site are very clear. Step by step. I can't post the link right now, but you should find it with a simple search.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539948

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice