Outlook 2002 -- no folder list at all!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Philonius

:confused:
Greetings beginners and gurus...

I am running Outlook 2000 on our network (Windows NT); I read my mail on my (XP) machine using my default inbox, then I open the 'general' mailbox using open>other inbox. Works fine except that there is no folder list at all, and no way that I can see to enable the list. Nothing under 'view' menu and the permissions seem to be set correctly on the server's Exchange System Manager. I took over this duty from another employee who also had their inbox and the general inbox accessible from their workstation....but they had the folder list option. This is incredibly aggravating because I can't view 'sent mail,' etc. And yet in my own Outlook, everything is as it should be.
Any ideas are greatly appreciated; also, please let me know if I provided incomplete/incorrect information or if I am asking the question incorrectly.

Thanks!

Philonius

I just ran it....took a while but didn't seem to do anything at all.

Philonius

:D Figured it out...finally. Had to change permissions setting under inbox properties (right-click on top bar of inbox).

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online