1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 Acrhive Lost Every Thing

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by WaRe, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WaRe

WaRe Thread Starter

Windows XP Pro
    Office 2003
    Full updated

Outlook 2003 some how was archived by another user on the computer, During this process it took a very long to complete. When it completed i cannot find any Email in my personal folders. I do get a message saying "unable to display folders".

Any idea where my personal email folder went to? Or how to retrieve them? And what i means with that error message "unable to display folders"?

Side note is the calander notes are still there and i believe so are the contacts but would have to confirm on those.

Thanks
    Dennis

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    search the harddrive - local disk
    for

* . pst

files

see whats listed and what directory they are in

when you say another user
    someone else using you PC
    or a different user name on the PC - if a different username then they should not have pulled up your outlook information

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/778452

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice