1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Outlook 2003 - Always move back to Outlook Today (Personal Folder)

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by bwesenberg, Oct 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bwesenberg

bwesenberg Thread Starter

I have some users on Outlook 2003.
    Here is the situation: When he opens outlook it automatically opens with the Outlook Today window. That is fine. But after he moves around and goes to the Inbox and then clicks on the Tasks. When he clicks on mail again he wants to go back to the Outlook today window.
    He says he has done this on his home Outlook but can't remember how he did it.
    Is there a way to do this.
    I have played around but could not find a setting.
    Any help would be great.

2. cga1982

cga1982

All I do is click on the very top "Personal Folders" and it takes me back to Outlook Today.

3. bwesenberg

bwesenberg Thread Starter

Yea me too but this user claims that when he clicks on the mail button it will go to Outlook Today instead of what ever folder he was on in the folder list.
    I was just trying to pick others brains before I told him I did not think it could be done.
    Thanks for the reply

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/508720

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice