Outlook 2003 and PDF's

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

abrown72

Having some problems and can't find a fix. When attaching a PDF to an outlook message within our office Outlook 2003 seems to keep corrupting the PDF.

Have tried using Outlook 2000 and 2003, Adobe viewers 5, 6 and 7 updated both Outlook Pro's to latest service pack and updates when opening the PDF. Still getting the same thing. If original PDF is left on server we can open it fine but as soon as we attach it, it becomes corrupt. There is about 1.5 kb diffence between original on server and emailed version of PDF.

Thanks in Advance

I am having the very same problem. Please le me know if you have found the answer. I will do likewise.

Thanks

Try to covert your pdf file to doc file or jpeg file.Theres lot of converter software that can be dowloaded in the web for free.

actually I receive the files from our ad agency and intend on sending them to our clients in pdf format so I need to retain the pdf format. Any other ideas?

abrown72

I still have no fix. Tried everything I could think of. All we are doing right now is if a PDF becomes corrupt, we just regen it, if we do that enough eventually 1 will work.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. The original thread starter may use the Report button to request it be reopened but anyone else with a similar issue should start a New Thread. Watch our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online